[Openstack] [keystone] Rate limit middleware

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 11 14:19:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 01:50 +0200, Rafael Durán Castañeda wrote:
> I'm working on a blueprint [1] and implementation [2] doing rate limit
> middleware for Keystone; after discussing it at keystone's meeting
> today I was suggested to ask for some feedback from the community.

Have you taken a look at Turnstile and the related integration package,
nova_limits?  Unfortunately, trunk Turnstile doesn't support
multiprocess, but I intend to address that as soon as job
responsibilities permit.

URLs:

      * http://pypi.python.org/pypi/turnstile
      * http://pypi.python.org/pypi/nova_limits