[Openstack] Gerrit/Jenkins Integration - Jenkins messages

Scott Lavender slavender at internap.com
Tue Jul 10 18:56:52 UTC 2012

Does anyone know how to suppress the build started messages from Jenkins?
We have three gate jobs that are triggered by uploads to Gerrit. The
Gerrit change-set receives a single start message for each Jenkins job, and
a single message reporting the results of all three. This is a total of 4
messages. I noticed that the OpenStack Gerrit server only displays the
final summary message.

Is this a configuration on the Jenkins or Gerrit side of the integration?
How is this accomplished?

Thanks.....

--

*Scott Lavender | Cloud Release Engineer

Google Voice 678.744.8194
slavender at internap.com • www.internap.com
<http://www.internap.com/>
INTERNAP ®
connectivity | colocation | managed hosting | cloud

One Ravinia Drive • Suite 1300 • Atlanta • GA • 30346*