[Openstack] [CHEF] Clarification on osops/chef-repo/roles/nova-compute.rb

Matt Ray matt at opscode.com
Tue Jul 10 15:42:54 UTC 2012

Just a heads up, I'm working on building unified community-driven
cookbooks over in https://github.com/opscode/openstack-chef-repo (and
repos for the individual cookbooks). These are forked from Rackspace's
cookbooks and I'm working with them and others to make reusable,
well-documented and supported Chef cookbooks for OpenStack. I'll make
a larger announcement around them once I have a working quickstart
document for them.

tl;dr; https://github.com/opscode/openstack-chef-repo

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Senior Technical Evangelist | Opscode Inc.
matt at opscode.com | (512) 731-2218
Twitter, IRC, GitHub: mattray