[Openstack] Bandwidth limit

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Tue Jul 10 10:19:06 UTC 2012

On 07/10/2012 03:55 AM, Guillermo Alvarado wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I want to know if there is a table or something that contains
> information about the bandwidth of each tenant, to billing purposes.

This is not complete yet, but is part of the data that we are trying to
collect [1] in the Ceilometer project [2].  We now have a nice guide
explaining how to contribute additional plugins [3], help is alsways
welcome.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering#Meters
[2] https://launchpad.net/ceilometer
[3] http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering#Contributing_to_Ceilometer

> There are a way to limit the bandwith of the tenants??

This would be a request for Quantum, which I don't think has been fully
addressed yet, based on this thread [4].

[4] http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack@lists.launchpad.net/msg13611.html

Hope this helps,
--
Nick Barcet <nick.barcet at canonical.com>