[Openstack] [HPC] Openstack HPC telecon

John Paul Walters jwalters at isi.edu
Fri Jul 6 14:51:05 UTC 2012

Hi All,

One of the outputs of the design summit was that folks are interested in participating in a monthly (or so) telecon to express feature requests, best practices, etc.  I'd like to get this process started.  For those of you who are interested, what's the preferred format?  IRC, telephone, something else?  Depending on the number of people who are interested, we're (ISI) capable of hosting a conference call.

Does something like the first Monday of the month at 4:00pm EDT (UTC-4) work?  I'm just throwing out that time as something that seems to broadly work on my end, but I'd welcome any input from others.

best,
JP