[Openstack] [Swift]Is the cloudfiles compatible with keystone v2.0?

Joseph Heck heckj at me.com
Fri Jul 6 04:10:38 UTC 2012

Pete-

not quite accurate on the ports. Both ports are used in Keystone in the Essex release. 35357 is the one registered with IANA, and is the "administrative" port in that only administrative accounts can call in REST API's there. Port 5000 is the "public port" when you've got it configured in an all-in-one configuration, and just commonly used since then.

-joe (a keystone person)