[Openstack] Time for a UK Openstack User Group meeting ?

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Jul 5 17:02:59 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 05:38 PM, Day, Phil wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I’m thinking it’s about time we had an OpenStack User Group meeting in
> the UK , and would be interested in hearing from anyone interested in
> attending, presenting, helping to organise, etc.
>
> London would seem the obvious choice, but we could also host here in HP
> Bristol if that works for people.
>
> Reply here or e-mail me directly (phil.day at hp.com), and if there’s
> enough interest I’ll pull something together.

Canonical would be delighted to host that meeting in our new london
office.  We have capacity for up to 100 people and are currently
checking availability, but are looking for a date in the last week july.
 We have started the OpenStack-London meetup [1] so anyone interested
can subscribe.

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-London/

Cheers,
Nick