[Openstack] [metering] resource metadata changes and billing

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Jul 4 20:55:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 04 2012, Nick Barcet wrote:

> I therefore propose that we leave the API as is, knowing the side
> effects of such high level sum and duration calculations. If we agree on
> this, I take the action to document the limitation of the summary
> functions of the API.

So, if I understand you correctly, that would mean the API is non-usable
for anybody wanting to do fine-grained billing and they would have to
connect to the database engine directly?
Because if that's the case I think we miss an abstraction layer
somewhere.

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker & freelance