[Openstack] Time for a UK Openstack User Group meeting ?

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Jul 4 19:14:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 04:38:28PM +0100, Day, Phil wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm thinking it's about time we had an OpenStack User Group meeting
> in the UK , and would be interested in hearing from anyone interested
> in attending, presenting, helping to organise, etc.

I can do presentations about libvirt with a focus on KVM/LXC, and
SELinux / security / sandboxing. I could probably manage something
semi-intelligent about libvirt integration with Nova too, depending
on intended audience interests

> London would seem the obvious choice, but we could also host here in
> HP Bristol if that works for people.

I work in London, so if something was organized in the area & I was free,
I'd hope to attend.

Regards,
Daniel