[Openstack] Openstack Baremetal Provisioning

John Paul Walters jwalters at isi.edu
Wed Jul 4 18:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi Trinath,

That means that the Tilera image is stored in Glance, like any other VM image (except that in this case it's not a virtual machine).  When a request comes to start a Tilera instance, the proxy wakes up the Tilera node using a network controlled PDU.  From there, the Tilera node either tftp boots of nfs boots (I'm sorry, I don't have the details immediately available).

best,
JP