[Openstack] Bugs for Client libraries back to their own projects

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jul 4 12:46:33 UTC 2012

Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>> Thierry Carrez wrote:
>>> So unless someone explains why we shouldn't do it, next week I'll start
>>> the process of migrating back all bugs tagged "python-*client" from
>>> their "parent" project to their own project.
>> Bugs for client libraries are now available at:
>
> Any chances to move the blueprints as well?

Blueprints can (and should) be moved as well.. but there is no way to do
automatically identify the blueprints that are pure client stuff, so it
will be manual:

When you're on a blueprint you want to move, click "Re-target blueprint"
on the top right and select the python-PROJECTclient project.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack