[Openstack] OpenStack "G" naming poll

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Jul 4 00:21:50 UTC 2012

tl;dr - Screw the rules, I agree

Let's at least add it to the poll.

Also - I think we should further amend the rules such that we select the
NEXT release by the summit for the current release. That means two things:

At the g summit, we'd tell everyone where the next summit is:
At the g summit, we'd vote and announce the name of h
We wouldn't have to spend half the cycle saying "h, or whatever" when we
mean "we're going to defer that crazy idea until next time"
I wouldn't have had to use the letter g by itself twice just above here.