[Openstack] OpenStack "G" naming poll

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jul 3 22:20:42 UTC 2012

Yes, it's that time of the year again... time for us to choose the name
of the next OpenStack release !

This time, cities and counties in California (San Diego, CA being the
location of the G design summit)

I set up a poll with the available options (based on our current rules
of naming) at:

https://launchpad.net/~openstack/+poll/g-release-naming

Poll is accessible to all members of ~openstack group in Launchpad, and
ends next Tuesday, 21:30 UTC. Please cast your vote!

I'm aware that a subversive movement wants to try to amend the rules so
that another name option becomes available. Since we can't stop (or
modify) the poll now that it's been launched, if that movement reaches
critical mass, we may organize a second round of polling :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack