[Openstack] Single global dependency list

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jul 3 00:43:42 UTC 2012

Ack, please don't keep on adding on to the copy around stuff scheme. Pleaaaase :-)

Is the devstack dependency list complete, when I created the anvil one, I found more than one hole...

Also the devstack one is in a micro-format, maybe we can move to say, YAML?

How about hosting these requires on some website (with versions there)?

Github already provides this for the anvil dependency list, maybe that  (or something) similar is sufficent?