[Openstack] help me with the xenapi test

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Jul 2 22:29:44 UTC 2012

Sincere apologies for cluttering this thread with another post.

I think I probably found the root cause of the test failure. It seems that
a setattr on FLAGS.flat_injected was causing the problem.
I don't know exactly why, and probably that does not even matter, as
setattr globally alters the value of flag, and we probably don't want this
to happen anyway.
The value of the flag can be altered for a single test case using the
following syntax: self.flags(flat_injected=True)

The full diff for test_quantumv2.py - which executes correctly the tests -
is available here: http://paste.openstack.org/show/19204/

Regards,
Salvatore