[Openstack] multi_host not working

Marnus van Niekerk m at mjvn.net
Mon Jul 2 12:41:22 UTC 2012

I have managed to get this working by changing the default gateway on
the guest to the compute node it is running on.

ubuntu at monitor:~$ sudo route del default gw 10.10.11.129
ubuntu at monitor:~$ sudo route add default gw 10.10.11.112

But the default gateway is assigned by DHCP - so how can I change the
default gateway that nova-network assigns on each compute node?

Tx