[Openstack] Odd glance settings

Bradley Mcconnell bmcconne at rackspace.com
Sun Jan 29 19:12:22 UTC 2012

I think the problem is that the "why does this exist?" is hidden as a Rackspace specific feature, where the actual functionality of running a swift cluster/glance instance that connects to both a public and a private network might still be useful for non-Rackspace implementations.  Maybe the feature just needs made more generic so that everyone has an understanding of what it achieves, that way others might benefit from it as well.

Thank you,

Brad McConnell