[Openstack] [Scaling][Orchestration] Zone changes. WAS: [Question #185840]: Multi-Zone finally working on ESSEX but cant "nova list" (KeyError: 'uuid') + doubts

Blake Yeager blake.yeager at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:48:49 UTC 2012

Sandy,

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for sending it along.  I am
glad to see that you all are thinking about this and have some targets in
mind.

This weekend I will pull your numbers into a wiki page so we can begin to
expand and elaborate on other scale metrics around Nova.  In general I
think they look like reasonable numbers although the number of hosts per
zone looks a little low to me and the response time of 3 seconds seems a
little generous ;-)

Thanks again!

-Blake