[Openstack] How to re-create a stack with devstack

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:53:14 UTC 2012

There is another thread on this, but the quick answer is;
killall screen
./stack.sh

You should generally make sure that you have terminated all instances and deleted all volumes in advance or you could run into issues.  It is always safer to start from a clean vm, but the above should work in most cases

If you would also like to grab new code:
killall screen
cd devstack
git pull
RECLONE=yes ./stack.sh