[Openstack] openstack-common

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Thu Jan 26 19:23:37 UTC 2012

Can't wait for openstack-common to be usable for Quantum as well.  Here is
our write-up of code in Quantum that seems generic (and is likely
"borrowed" from other openstack project):
http://wiki.openstack.org/QuantumOpenstackCommon

Would love to get much of this into openstack-common.

Dan

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira Networks: www.nicira.com
twitter: danwendlandt