[Openstack] ZeroMQ RPC Driver - FF-Exception request

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Wed Jan 25 01:49:39 UTC 2012

Under specific architectures, 0MQ can process millions of messages per
second vs. RabbitMQ's many thousands.

RabbitMQ is a messaging system; 0MQ is a messaging framework. There's a
pretty good write-up on some of the basic differences here:
  http://www.zeromq.org/docs:welcome-from-amqp

Note that the creators of 0MQ (iMatix) were also the guys that invented
AMQP... so they've learned many excellent lessons ;-)