[Openstack] dashboard in oneric

Jorge Luiz Correa correajl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:56:31 UTC 2012

Well, I tried to install from Ubuntu (Oneiric) repos but just could get it
working without keystone. So, in this case, I couldn't use horizon
(requires keystone).

Trying to use the dashboard from repos, it didn't work.

Currently, I'm running Diablo from ubuntu repos without dashboard, just
command line tools to manage the cloud (euca2ools).

Regards.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Paras pradhan <pradhanparas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Has anyone recently able to run dashboard/horizon in Ubuntu Oneric. If
> yes which one should I use? dashboard from ubuntu or horizon src from
> github?
>
> Thanks
> Paras.

- MSc. Correa, J.L.