[Openstack] Proposal for new devstack (v2?)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jan 23 18:17:06 UTC 2012

Hmmm, what was the error for rabbitmq?

U should get a trace hopefully (with some stderr/stdout).

Darn commands that are supposed to be distro independent I guess really aren't. Hmmph.....

"PWD_CMD = ['rabbitmqctl', 'change_password', 'guest']"

-Josh

On 1/23/12 5:50 AM, "ikke" <ikke at iki.fi> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Joshua Harlow <harlowja at yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> Note rhel6 isn't fully there yet. But in progress ;)

Anyone working on fedora version of it? Any known major issues
preventing it? I quickly added fedora labels next to RHEL6 in the
code, and added db.py stuff. By quick test it does nova mysql config,
and then stops at rabbitmq password change for command returning exit
code2.