[Openstack] Error while installing devstack

Anthony Young sleepsonthefloor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:03:33 UTC 2012

I'm not sure of the exact reason why this is failing - it could be an issue
with how pip deals with git connections when a proxy is specified.  It
could also be a transient git network issue.  If the latter is the issue,
you may try running stack.sh again.

Regardless, openstack.compute is no longer a horizon dependency and should
be removed from devstack.

https://review.openstack.org/3279
https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/920142

Anthony