[Openstack] Instances with status "error" and what to do with them n the UI

Devin Carlen devin.carlen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:03:25 UTC 2012

The obvious answer is to have Horizon show whatever nova-client would show here.  However, given that these things now stay around forever, I would argue that the functionality within nova-client itself is suspect and that perhaps there should be a flag to show instances/volumes with an error state.

Otherwise something that fails just stays around forever, which is certainly not desirable.

Devin