[Openstack] Nexenta Driver proposal

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:16:01 UTC 2012

Hello again, everyone.

We finally got our pass to integrate the driver with Essex release. What
should we do to target our blueprint to Essex release to pass through
feature freeze at essex-3?
We're going to provide code no later than Feb 15, so we'll have enough time
to be ready before code freeze at essex-4.
My guess is that our blueprint should be approved and targeted at essex-4,
can somebody do that?

Kind regards, Yuriy.