[Openstack] Supporting start/stop compute api from OpenStack API

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Wed Jan 18 06:13:21 UTC 2012

Tomoe,

Once you get the extension up and running you'd want to document it :-)

There are a set of templates for documenting the extension here:

https://github.com/RackerWilliams/extension-doc-templates

More (high level) details on API extensions here:

http://docs.rackspace.com/openstack-extensions/apix-intro/content/Overview.html

Interim Extension Registry here:

http://docs.rackspace.com/openstack-extensions/

-jOrGe W.