[Openstack] Using the AWS CloudFormation with Nova

Harihara Vinayakaram hvram1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:53:14 UTC 2012

Hi
   I have managed to set up multiple zones in Nova and I have managed to
get one zone to point to my Amazon account .I would like to use the Cloud
Formation SDK to launch a machine in AWS using my zone . I am able to write
a code to launch this separately. I am not able to visualize where should I
place the code so that I make this a part of the request .

   I am looking for something like a client will issue a start XYZ template
which should pick up the credentials from the zone mentioned above .

   Hope I am clear / legible in what I am asking for

Thanks for all the help

Regards
Hari