[Openstack] Devstack/Dashboard Issue

Gary Kotton GaryK at Radware.com
Tue Jan 17 08:05:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

When I connect to the dashboard after a devstack installation I get the
following error:

Unable to get service info: This error may be caused by a misconfigured
Nova url in keystone's service catalog, or by missing openstackx
extensions in Nova. See the Horizon README.

A little investigation has provided the following details:

1.       wget -q -O- http://127.0.0.1:8774 returns "{"versions":
[{"status": "CURRENT", "updated": "2011-01-21T11:33:21Z", "id": "v2.0",
"links": [{"href": "http://127.0.0.1:8774/v2/", "rel": "self"}]}]}"

2.       A capture on the loopback has the following request - GET
/v1.1/1/admin/services?fresh=1326787272.2 HTTP/1.1 which in turn
receives a HTTP 404.

The devstack scripts have references to v1.1 and the nova has osapi_path
using v1.1

Any idea when and why the version upgraded from 1.1 to 2?

Thanks

Gary