[Openstack] Online presentation on OpenStack contribution, Tempest and Devstack

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:18:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Deepak Garg <deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com> wrote:
> The slides were __really__ nice to get started with Openstack QA. I am going
> to give it a shot and get back if I run into problems.
> However, can we subscribe/let know if there are more follow-on webinars in
> the future.'

Thanks Deepak!

I don't know if there is a way to subscribe to a Google presentation's
changes. I looked around in the Google Docs help center and couldn't
find anything. :(

I'll go ahead and ping the mailing list when I make any improvements
or changes to the slides. That's the best I can do right now until I
figure out Google presentation's subscription stuff...

Thanks!
-jay