[Openstack] What's the web server used in the Nova API server?

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Mon Jan 16 14:41:50 UTC 2012

It's not like we wrote our own webserver :)  Eventlet has a wsgi
container. We just went ahead and used it. Not only does it perform
very well, it's also very straightforward to use for testing (compared
to having to install and configure Apache to get going)..

Soren Hansen        | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer    | http://www.ubuntu.com/
OpenStack Developer | http://www.openstack.org/