[Openstack] Configure Rate limits on OS API

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Tue Jan 10 22:44:10 UTC 2012

Hi Blake,

Repose is capable of rate limiting based on group.  It also supports querying limits and maintaining the limits consistent even as nodes are scaled horizontally.

You can find the code on git hub:

https://github.com/rackspace/repose

Here's the presentation I gave on the subject on Essex: https://github.com/rackspace/repose/raw/master/documentation/presentations/OpenStack_Essex_2011/ReposePresentation.pdf

Our mailing lists if you have further questions here:

-jOrGe W.