[Openstack] Several questions about HOW SWIFT WORKS

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at openstack.org
Wed Jan 4 09:52:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Alejandro Comisario
<alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com> wrote:
> # 1 we have memcache service running on each proxy, so as far as we know,
> memcache actually caches keystone tokens and object paths as the request (

W.R.T the keystone token caching; in trunk the swift/keystone
middleware will use the configuration from keystone.conf configuration
(via keystone auth_token middleware) and not from
swift/proxy_server.conf. It supports multiple memcached servers as
described by John but you probably want to make sure the configuration
match between the two.

Chmouel.