[Openstack] openstack-common

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Jan 3 21:04:24 UTC 2012

Operationally they'll need to be able to make the change in a way that
it can be sequenced. We don't have a concept of simultaneous tied
changes. So a the change you describe would need to look like:

Land change to openstack-common to add something new
Land changes to dependent projects to use that new thing
Land change to openstack-common to remove now deprecated thing.

As a related note, I'm going to get the current repo moved in to gerrit
today or tomorrow.

Monty