[Openstack] openstack-common

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Tue Jan 3 19:54:39 UTC 2012

I'd love to see openstack-common get off the ground, so I'm all in favor of this.

One question: why do you feel that you need such strong backwards compatibility?  If someone makes a change in openstack-common and makes simultaneous changes in all OpenStack projects to match, isn’t that sufficient?

Ewan.