[Openstack] Openstack Nova Prunning/ Consistency mecanisms

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:24:51 UTC 2012

By that I was meaning after, let's say user manipulations which could break some entries into the database, a mecanism that would ensure consistency.
Thus restore the right number of entries.

Another thing that comes here :
The "services" table contains entries for servers that declared their roles to the scheduler. The table keeps all the old records also, which causes sometimes duplicated entries.
Regards,
Razique

Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua
razique.mahroua at gmail.com