[Openstack] [CHEF] Aligning Cookbook Efforts

Judd Maltin judd at newgoliath.com
Tue Feb 28 01:17:24 UTC 2012

Sorry I'm late to the game, but my swift chef recipes are on github as
well.  It's a fork of andi abes's recipes from back in mid 2011.  They
contain many an ugly hack and some half-baked ideas.  BUT, if you want
Ubuntu 10.04, munin, rsyslog, slogging and a bunch of other cool
stuff, please give them a try.  This is also a good impetus for me
updating my swift repo.

https://github.com/voxeldotnet/openstack-swift-chef

Tally ho, folks!
-judd