[Openstack] running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:33:50 UTC 2012

On 02/27/2012 11:13 AM, Daryl Walleck wrote:
> I'm actively looking into any issues. I have all these tests passing locally in my environment, so the issues seem to be focused around people using devstack.

Actually, devstack + keystone redux... we've been having some weird
issues preventing us from even being able to authenticate with an admin
token.

Currently working on this...

 > I've made some merge prop's that will take care of a few of the
issues. One issue that will certainly come up is that if you have rate
limiting enabled, most of the tests will certainly fail.

Note this patch from John Garbutt to devstack that enables one to turn
off ratelimit middleware... should hit devstack trunk shortly:

https://review.openstack.org/#change,4586

-jay