[Openstack] Dashboard shows Keystone and Glance as localhost but they are not

i3D.net - Tristan van Bokkem tristanvanbokkem at i3d.nl
Mon Feb 27 12:06:17 UTC 2012

Guys,

My dashboard shows keystone and glance as localhost (127.0.0.1) but they are not locally installed and therefor showing offline.
I have checked and double checked every config I could find and all are pointing to the actual location where keynote and glance are installed. (192.168.0.8)

Here are my configs:

keystone.conf: http://pastebin.com/NcgczLCd

glance-registry.conf: http://pastebin.com/aRKGzMRb
glance-api.conf: http://pastebin.com/gZMQHsQg
glance-scrubber.conf: http://pastebin.com/HGCdMPz4

nova.conf: http://pastebin.com/2jc9aqDu

local_settings.py (/etc/openstack-dashboard/ & /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/local/) : http://pastebin.com/iPwbxeab

What am I missing?

Best regards,

Tristan van Bokkem
Datacenter Operations

Contact:
E-mail Personal: tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net
E-mail Support: info at i3d.net
E-mail NOC: noc at i3d.net
Website: http://www.i3d.net Office:
Interactive 3D B.V.
Meent 93b
3011 JG Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Visit www.smartdc.net – SmartDC is our in-house 36,000 sq. ft. datacenter in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. High density hosting – multiple fiber carriers in-house – Level3 PoP.

Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is a company registered in The Netherlands at Meent 93b, Rotterdam. Registration #: 14074337 - VAT # NL 8202.63.886.B01. Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is CDSA certified on content protection and security. We are ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing technology companies.