[Openstack] Docs: credentials create FAILURE

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:11:00 UTC 2012

> It does not yet contain the instructions for EC2 credentials with the
> keystone client:
> keystone ec2-credentials-create --tenant_id=$ADMIN_TENANT --user=$ADMIN_USER
> keystone ec2-credentials-create --tenant_id=$DEMO_TENANT --user=$DEMO_USER

Will Essex have traditional authentication mechanism ? (nova-auth or
whatever OpenStack had before keystone)
Or keystone only ?
If keystone only, then how-do I test authentication ?
(this thing is unclear in the docs)

Looked at "os-identity-starter-guide-trunk.pdf", but can't find
keystone docs for testing authentication.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"