[Openstack] Call for review: Nexenta volume driver

Brian Lamar brian.lamar at rackspace.com
Wed Feb 22 17:02:04 UTC 2012

Yuriy,

Nova is currently in the essex-4 part of the development cycle which includes a Feature Freeze. No branches containing features should be merged in until the next part of the cycle. You can submit a feature freeze exception request or wait for the Folsom branch to be active (early March?)

Anyone, feel free to correct me!

Brian