[Openstack] running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

Ionuț Arțăriși iartarisi at suse.cz
Wed Feb 22 14:12:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to get started with Tempest and I would really like to be
able to see a running setup somewhere. I'm getting a lot of tests
failing and I don't know if it's because of my setup or because of bugs
in Tempest or incompatibilities with the current code in the other
components.

I looked at Jenkins, but it seems there are only two tasks related to
Tempest there, testing for git-merge and pep8. Does the OpenStack
project actively run the full Tempest test suite anywhere?

It would be great if anyone can offer a working configuration or at
least say if they have Tempest running successfully against which
versions of nova, glance, swift etc.

Thanks,
Ionuț