[Openstack] XCP toolstack support for devstack

Anthony Young sleepsonthefloor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:51:32 UTC 2012

Todd,  Mike -

This looks great!  From the looks of things, the main difference seem to be
slight changes due to the fact that dom0 is ubuntu, rather than redhat.  Is
that accurate?  If so, it seems like it should be straightforward to
support both with roughly the same code, and just if-else the ubuntu/redhat
code.  In fact, we could probably even automatically check the os, and do
the right thing depending on the situation.

Since your branch was made, we've made some changes, primarily to
generalize the networking configuration, so you'll need to rebase.  Most
notably, we've separated the building of the .xva into its own script,
which should simplify things a bit for this; build_domU.sh (which could be
more aptly called install_domU.sh) is pretty brief right now.

I'd love to help debug and test this, so let me know what I can do to help.