[Openstack] Orchestration meetings/futures

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at lahondaresearch.org
Tue Feb 21 17:33:23 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Sriram Subramanian
<sriram at computenext.com> wrote:
> +1 for the same slot and for both of your proposals/ suggestions.
>
> What is the current state of the Orchestration project - I don't see any entries in the wiki/ getting started guides. Did I look at wrong place?

Here's a quick summary:

The original proposal, circa Essex summit,  is at
http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaOrchestration

The team meeting history is at http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/Orchestration

The Overall 'orchestration' effort was preempted by the more urgent
work done by Sandy on the scheduler and the capacity cache, described
at http://wiki.openstack.org/EssexSchedulerImprovements

[ I cross-posted to the orchestration list for reference, but we are
no longer using it.]

mike