[Openstack] CloudCamp comes to Warrington, UK - Thursday Feb 23rd, 6pm - 9.30pm.

Kevin Jackson kevin at linuxservices.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 09:42:21 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I sincerely hope this is of interest to people of OpenStack who are
based in the North West of the UK.

CloudCamp is coming to Warrington, UK this Thursday, kindly hosted by
the good people at AppSense.
Details are below.

http://cloudcamp.org/warrington

A number of people will be sharing their experiences of cloud computing.
The OpenStack slant?  I'll be sharing my thoughts and experiences of
cloud computing, DevOps, OpenStack and how it could fit with hybrid
cloud hosting plans of a large automotive classified ads site.

Cheers,

Kev
--
Kevin Jackson