[Openstack] FFE request - glance image upload copied from external store

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 20 08:21:08 UTC 2012

Jay Pipes wrote:
> Hi Eoghan,
>
> On first look, everything is cool with me... will do a thorough code
> review tomorrow, and I believe Thierry, who has the final say, is out
> the remainder of this week.

In the current setup I don't really have final say, you have. I can just
complain loudly enough to influence you :) That feature sounds alright
to me, as long as the proposed code is good quality and does not modify
half of the existing code to achieve its objectives.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack