[Openstack] Remove Zones code - FFE

Ed_Conzel at DELL.com Ed_Conzel at DELL.com
Sun Feb 19 20:43:07 UTC 2012

+1 cell

From: openstack-bounces+ed_conzel=dell.com at lists.launchpad.net [mailto:openstack-bounces+ed_conzel=dell.com at lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Vishvananda Ishaya
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:24 PM
To: Dean Troyer
Cc: Mark Washenberger; Chris Behrens; Ed Leafe; openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Remove Zones code - FFE

+1 to cell.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Chris Behrens <cbehrens at codestud.com<mailto:cbehrens at codestud.com>> wrote:
> Sector?

Getting away from computing related collectives:

assembly - lends itself to sub-assembly, etc

faction - When these servers over here disagree with those servers
over there, such as in Xen vs KVM configurations

schism - a fancier-and-harder-to-spell-and-pronounce faction

coalition - when the Xen vs KVM schism gets patched up and instead
they separate based on vi vs emacs or Gnome vs KDE

And my favorite (partly because it is only 4 characters!):

bloc - a group with a common interest, sometimes in voting situations

dt