[Openstack] RHEL / CentOS - interfaces.template

Richard W.M. Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Feb 15 09:41:29 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:56:18PM +0000, Pádraig Brady wrote:
> The netcf lib looks interesting. Perhaps it could leverage
> libguestfs (already integrated) to maximise the types and
> configurations of guests it could target?

It's an interesting thought, not one that I'd really thought about
before.  It may be possible to do something like using guestmount[1]
to mount the guest's disk(s) and then run netcf in a chroot on those
disks.  That would seem to be the minimal disruption to netcf, but I
will have to discuss this with Laine Stump and look at the netcf code ...

Rich.

[1] http://libguestfs.org/guestmount.1.html

--
Richard Jones