[Openstack] Nova api-paste.ini??

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Feb 10 01:11:20 UTC 2012

Hi all,

For devstackPy I am configuring the "filter:authtoken" sections like in glance:

[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory
service_host = %KEYSTONE_SERVICE_HOST%
service_port = %KEYSTONE_SERVICE_PORT%
service_protocol = %KEYSTONE_SERVICE_PROTOCOL%
auth_host = %KEYSTONE_AUTH_HOST%
auth_port = %KEYSTONE_AUTH_PORT%
auth_protocol = %KEYSTONE_AUTH_PROTOCOL%
auth_uri = %KEYSTONE_SERVICE_PROTOCOL%://%KEYSTONE_SERVICE_HOST%:%KEYSTONE_SERVICE_PORT%/
admin_token = %SERVICE_TOKEN%

I am replacing those with actual values (using a mix of pythons config parser and regex).

I was seeing that nova/api-paste.ini though does not have those parameterized (not all of them at least).
Is that on the plan? Should a patch be submitted?

[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory
service_protocol = http
service_host = 127.0.0.1
service_port = 5000
auth_host = 127.0.0.1
auth_port = 35357
auth_protocol = http
auth_uri = http://127.0.0.1:5000/
# NOTE(vish): you will have to replace the value below with an actual admin token
admin_token = %SERVICE_TOKEN%