[Openstack] Google Summer of Code-2012

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Fri Feb 10 01:05:02 UTC 2012

The most important thing is that you recognize that this is a real time investment.  It's not just a case of exchanging a few emails with the student -- you're going to need to dedicate time to helping them through their ideas, plans, and coding.

If you're able to do that, I see no reason why you'd have to be an OpenStack core reviewer.  We should obviously co-ordinate who's doing what though, so that everyone gets the best out of it.

Cheers,

Ewan.